Sort Your Posture Out: The Mission
The primary goal of this site is to help you try to sort out your posture before you experience pain or damage yourself.
Although the chances are that you found this site because you already have!
In which case I will provide some tips on; who to see, what to ask, and what you can do about it.
I will also try to:
- Help you try to identify what went wrong in the first place.
- Help you to work out how to restore your posture.
- Help you to learn more about how your body works.
- Show you some exercises & stretches that may help.
- Dispel a few myths.
- Babble on about anything else I find interesting!
What I won’t do:
- Give specific diagnosis to individual members/posters.
- Recommend any products or services on this site that I don’t believe in.
- Link to people who I don’t feel know what they are talking about.
- Give advice on areas that I know nothing about.
Remember you are ultimately responsible for your own body, look after it as it has to carry you for a long time. However we all need help sometimes (even personal trainers and physical therapists). If you are in pain or think you need help go and see a professional. Don’t take risks with your health.
I would like this site to help as many people as possible so if you think any of the information here would be useful to people you know please link to it on your site or the social networking platform of your choice.